The College offers the following scholarships proposed by the Directorate of Collegiate Education. The details can be had from the office/ website (details mentioned below).
- Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship
- State Merit Scholarship
- District Merit Scholarship
- Music / Fine Arts Scholarship
- Muslim Girls Scholarship
- Stipend for Muslim Girls Residing in Hostels
- Muslim Nadar Scholarship
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- Scholarship for Blind & Physically Challenged Students
- I. A. S. Coaching Scheme Scholarship
Students belonging to SC/ST and other eligible communities are exempted from payment of fees. They are entitled to receive lump sum grant for the purchase of books and a monthly stipend. For this they have to submit income and Community Certificates from the concerned authorities.
Students are eligible for fee concession under Kumara Pillai Commission Report in case the income of their parents does not exceed Rs. 25000/ for degree course and Rs. 42000/- for P.G. course
The amount is Rs. 125/- for the degree course provided the scholar obtained 40% marks for the qualifying examination.